Weddings, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, and Event Photography
A good photographer captures the moments in one’s life that will stay with you long after the event is over and everyone has gone home. All of the planning and preparation is for naught if you don’t have someone there to chronicle the day’s highlights. Whether it’s a bar/bat mitzvah, an engagement or the big day, candid photos bring back many of the best memories of that special day. Check out our blogs for photos of these special occasions and the wonderful stories behind them.
- Hunter Bar Mitzvah Summit NJby admin on January 24, 2022 at 4:43 am
- J&J (not Johnson&Johnson) Julia & Jeffby admin on November 10, 2021 at 7:39 pm
- AniMitzvahby admin on July 1, 2021 at 6:16 pm
- A World Cup Love Affairby Bart Gorin on March 17, 2020 at 9:45 am
A World Cup Love Affair Hilde from Belgium and Anthony with deep Sicilian roots celebrated their marriage with friends and family at the Douglaston Club in The post A World Cup Love Affair first appeared on Bart Gorin Photography.
- Noah at the Arkby Bart Gorin on January 6, 2020 at 5:45 am
Noahâ€™s Bar Mitzvah was a very rainy Saturday but no Ark was needed. Noah impressed family and friends reading Torah at Temple Sholom, Scotch Plains, NJ. The post Noah at the Ark first appeared on Bart Gorin Photography.