Kids Fashion Trends
The one true ironclad guarantee in the fashion world is that styles are always changing. Back to school or after school activity, holiday and vacation clothing, day-to-day dresses and season clothes for kids all ages.
- Back-To-School Outfit Essentials To Stock Up Onby Fashion Style Guru on August 13, 2019 at 9:30 am
Whether your kids want to admit it or not, school is coming soon. With the summer coming to an end
- Graphic Tees For Your Little Boyby Fashion Style Guru on August 12, 2019 at 9:30 am
If you’re looking for cute, stylish tops for your little boy, Urban Planet has you covered! Graphic tees are fun,
- First Day of School Outfit Ideas for Kidsby Fashion Style Guru on June 7, 2019 at 8:29 pm
Summer, as always, went by way too quickly, and now you have to be prepared to head back into the halls of your high school. You have your backpack, your pencils, pens, notebooks, everything of importance is packed and ready to go come morning. But wait! What are you going to wear? You want to have a great look to start a fresh new year. We, the fashionistas at Urban Planet, have some crafty ideas for you to bring together in an outfit that suits your style, and will start off the school year right.
- Printed Rompers to Keep Your Little Girl Comfy and Cuteby Fashion Style Guru on June 7, 2019 at 9:30 am
As our little girls get older, they adopt their own senses of style. But the tops and bottoms they put
- Active Wear Trends for Kidsby Fashion Style Guru on August 11, 2018 at 10:30 am
Time to get whipped into shape! In order to stay healthy and get active, your kid is going to need to be ready for anything. To do that, they need to have a comfy ensemble. Whether it’s for gym class, sports team practices and workouts, or walks with you, we the fashionistas at Urban Planet have all new active wear for your kid to run around in style!
- Back to School Fashion for Kidsby Fashion Style Guru on August 1, 2018 at 10:30 am
New pencils and brand new notebooks are one of the best parts about heading back to school in September, but our absolute favorite bit is definitely picking out new clothes. With kids’ clothing though, it can be a little overwhelming to know where to start. You want to put together outfits that are durable and comfortable, but still totally adorable and on trend, which can be tough. Luckily, we have all the latest info on what young girls and boys will be rocking when classes start this fall.