Townhome, Condominium, and Planned Community Management
Property Management companies deal directly with prospects and tenants, they save you time and worry over marketing of your rentals, collecting rent, handling maintenance and repair issues, responding to tenant complaints, and even pursuing evictions. Read blogs and news from the best property management companies.
- 6 Important Questions to Ask Your Community Manager About Their Work Order Management Systemby Tony Nardone on September 14, 2021 at 9:00 am
There are many benefits to hiring a community management company to help oversee the maintenance of your community. One of the greatest benefits is the systems The post 6 Important Questions to Ask Your Community Manager About Their Work Order Management System first appeared on Corner Property Management.
- How to Set Communication Expectations with Your Community Management Companyby Tony Nardone on September 2, 2021 at 3:17 am
Communication is an important ingredient to building a successful relationship with your community management company. Since they are handling the day-to-day operations of your association, you The post How to Set Communication Expectations with Your Community Management Company first appeared on Corner Property Management.
- Preventative Maintenance Plansby Tony Nardone on July 21, 2021 at 12:00 pm
If you are a leading member of a condo association or HOA, there is a lot on your plate to manage and keep track of. Whether The post Preventative Maintenance Plans first appeared on Corner Property Management.
- Post-Covid Community Managementby Tony Nardone on July 12, 2021 at 8:47 pm
It is without a doubt COVID-19 forever altered the world as we know it. To limit the spread of such viruses, people everywhere changed their current The post Post-Covid Community Management first appeared on Corner Property Management.
- It’s About Peopleby Tony Nardone on December 16, 2019 at 10:01 am
I don’t know about you, but I didn’t choose my career path. I went to school for engineering. But, like a lot of people, along the The post It’s About People first appeared on Corner Property Management.
- Board Burn Outby Tony Nardone on November 13, 2019 at 6:26 pm
Over the years, we’ve worked with association boards of all shapes and sizes. Each one has its own unique style and personality. Board members, almost without The post Board Burn Out first appeared on Corner Property Management.
- Beyond Radburnby Tony Nardone on October 24, 2019 at 4:14 pm
The Radburn Law Two Years Later It’s been just over two years since the Radburn Law took effect and much has been written about it since. The post Beyond Radburn first appeared on Corner Property Management.
- Simple Steps to Keep Your Community Safeby Tony Nardone on September 24, 2019 at 3:48 pm
It seems obvious that one of the priorities of homeowner leaders and managers is to ensure the general safety of their communities and association property. Associations The post Simple Steps to Keep Your Community Safe first appeared on Corner Property Management.
- Tips To Handle Community Residents At Riskby Tony Nardone on July 26, 2019 at 7:26 pm
Last week CAI-NJ hosted its annual Senior Summit, one of CAI-NJ’s most popular educational events. The educational sessions addressed issues faced by boards, committees and homeowners The post Tips To Handle Community Residents At Risk first appeared on Corner Property Management.
- It’s Budgeting Season…by Tony Nardone on July 15, 2019 at 9:41 pm
One of the most important fiduciary duties of association leadership and their manager is to properly prepare a comprehensive budget for their community. All too often The post It’s Budgeting Season… first appeared on Corner Property Management.