A closer look at the news shaping our world today

Real Estate School

Specialty School: Real Estate

To be licensed as a real estate broker or agent, you need to complete real estate training programs, earn real estate certificate or bachelor’s degrees in real estate. You will also need anywhere from 1-3 years of sales agent experience. Read our blogs to find out more about real estate schools, academies, continuing education and how to earn your real estate certificate.